Apply for FCC ACOGP 23 001
- The Federal Communications Commission in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Affordable Connectivity Outreach Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 32.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 09, 2023 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FCC ACOGP 23 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FCC ACOGP 23 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Affordable Connectivity Outreach Grant Program - Pilot Program Grants
Funding Number: FCC ACOGP 23 002
Agency: Federal Communications Commission
Category: Community Development
Funding Amount: $1,000,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FCC ACOGP 23 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.