Cooperative Agriculture (F18AS00003)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agriculture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.681.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Natural and Cultural Resource-Based Research and Education at Channel Islands National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: