Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management (NOIP16AC00042)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Collaboration on Climate Sensitive Diseases and Health Effects Solicitation for FY2014 Noncompetitive Continuation Application
Previous opportunity: Modeling effects of CEC exposures on fish populations within the Great Lakes Basin
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP16AC00042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00016||BLM Idaho State Wildlife Action Plan|
|L17AS00015||BLM Utah Urban Rangers Program|
|L17AS00018||BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research|
|F17AS00105||Central Valley Improvement/Anadromous Fish Restoration - Floodplain Restoration|
|NPS NOIP17AC00148||National Park Service-Archeological Site Preservation|
|BOR MP 17 F003||Watershed Implemntation|
|P17AS00062||Monitoring Surveys to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities|
|L17AS00022||BLM CA San Joaquin woolly threads seed longevity and climate tolerance study|
|NOIP16AC00076||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|W912DR 17 2 0001||Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management|
|L17AS00023||BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd|
|F17AS00109||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Traditional Section 6), Region 5|
|L17AS00014||BLM C A Amargosa Vole Conservation and Habitat Resiliency|
|L17AS00024||BLM-NV Northeast Elko Conservation District Assistance Agreement|
|BOR GP 17 0004||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office|
|BOR MP 17 N001||Cyber-Infrastructure Development in Support of Real-Time Water Quality Management|
|F17AS00110||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|L17AS00026||BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance|
|L17AS00027||BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project|
|L17AS00017||BLM NV City of Henderson Consolidated UPRR Trail Acquisition and Construction SNPLMA Round 16 HN42|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP16AC00042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: