Great Basin Ranger Corp at Great Basin National Park (P18AS00114)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Basin Ranger Corp at Great Basin National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with ACE.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Forest Restoration Youth Crews at Lassen Volcanic National Park
Previous opportunity: Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00367||National Cave And Karst Research Institute â¿¿ FY18|
|F18AS00171||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00369||NOTICE OF INTENT: Increasing the Effectiveness of White-nose Syndrome Monitoring and Detection in Bat Populations at Chiricahua National Monument & Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|F18AS00191||American Hiking Society National Trails Day|
|P18AS00165||Repair Fences in Butte Valley to Protect Resources from Burros at Death Valley National Park|
|F18AS00193||Pitcher's Thistle Population Viability Assessment|
|P18AS00370||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program|
|P18AS00372||NOTICE OF INTENT: Engaging Youth through National Heritage Area Internships|
|P18AS00101||Museum Collection to Exhibit at the Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site.|
|P18AS00373||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19|
|P18AS00374||National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock|
|P18AS00375||Identify, Evaluate and Catalog Natural History Tree-Ring Museum Specimens|
|BOR PN 18 N014||Continuous Stream Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Analysis|
|F18AS00203||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III|
|NPSNOIELMA1800805||Historic Preservation Treatments to Atsinna Pueblo|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800799||Protecting Park Resources through Boundary Corridor Tree Removal|
|NPSNOICACH1800798||Stabilize Lower White House at Canyon de Chelly N.M.|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800800||Install Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00376||Recruitment Dynamics of Scleractinian Corals along the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawai'i|
|RFI62518RISEIIWSR||RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: