Heartland Vital Signs Monitoring Interns - HTLN (NPS NOIP16AC01178 001)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Heartland Vital Signs Monitoring Interns - HTLN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $355,100.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries
Previous opportunity: FY 2018 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP16AC01178 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05302018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|NPS NOIP18AC00164||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills - SLBE|
|NPS NOIP17AC00840||Engaging Youth in Interpretation Programming and Resource Development|
|NPS NOIP14AC00836 001||Critical Repair of Mainland Trail APIS Youth Crew|
|SMK800 18 PAS01||Media Mentorship Program|
|G18AS00009||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|P18AS00259||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P18AS00244||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far|
|SFOP0005136||2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala|
|P18AS00261||Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2018 2005669||Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20|
|P18AS00265||Stabilize San Isidro Convento and Four Pueblo Ruins at Gran Quivira|
|S ISNCT 18 007||Supporting Nonproliferation Programs|
|P18AS00267||Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00012 002||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|SMK800 18 PAS02||Urban Youth Resilience Program|
|SMK800 18 PAS03||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|18CS07||Improving Safety in Women's Facilities|
|SFOP0005142||The TIP Office 2018 International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP16AC01178 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: