Apply for F20AS00028
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improvement Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00041||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F20AS00044||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F20AS00045||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F20AS00046||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F20AS00047||Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to Great Lakes States and Tribes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.