Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area Modification 12 (P18AS00596)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area Modification 12" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $327,720.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-Time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley
Previous opportunity: Park Landscape Condition Assessment Youth Internships
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00596) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00598||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00600||South Carolina National Heritage Area - Modification 7|
|P18AS00609||Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps Curriculum and Experiential Learning through National Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0178||Caroline County Underground Railroad Research Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0186||Support Local Educators in Northeast through a Park for Every Classroom Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0190||Network to Freedom members competitive projects|
|P18AS00634||School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0196||Engage New Audiences through Place-based Programming and C|
|G19AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P18AS00646||Personnel Security Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0202||Preservation and Interpretation|
|P18AS00663||Internships for Cultural Resource Education and Development Program at San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park|
|P18AS00671||PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|P18AS00677||Preservation Craft Training|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG7||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7|
|NPS 18 NERO 0212||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Hampton National Histori|
|P18AS00712||National Heritage Area Youth Ambassador|
|NAWCAD 18 1 0001||FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|P18AS00719||Continue to Perpetuate Samoan Traditions by Teaching Traditional Practices|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00596", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: