Apply for ED GRANTS 042120 003
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Parent Information and Training Program: Technical Assistance for Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.235G" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2020 Applications Available April 21, 2020.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 22, 2020.Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 19, 2020.Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information related to RSAaposs discretionary grant competitions and a PowerPoint presentation specifically related to this Parent Information and Training Program#8212Technical Assistance for Parent Training and Information Centers at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/#8203RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via conference call in order to respond to questions on May 5, 2020 at 300 p.m. Eastern Time. OSERS invites you to send questions to email@example.com in advance of the pre-application meeting. The teleconference information, including the 84.235G pre-application meeting summary of the questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/#8203RSAGrantInfo.aspx within 6 days after the pre-application meeting..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Montana/Dakotas Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 042120 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 042120 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA20APS00015||Juntos Aprendemos: Delivering Quality Education in Migrant Receptor Communities in Colombia, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI)|
|ED GRANTS 042720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE):Expanding Access to Well-Rounded Courses Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424D|
|USGS 20 FAC 8566||NOTICE OF INTENT - USDA School Branch Edge of Field Collaboration|
|ED GRANTS 050120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Stabilization Fund-Rethink K-12 Education Models (ESF-REM) Discretionary Grant Program CFDA Number 84.425B|
|MSHA 2020 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|326631||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|NNH20ZHA006C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program: Program-Level Independent Evaluation Opportunity|
|ED GRANTS 050120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program CFDA Number 84.368A|
|ND NOFO 20 112||10-week Online Academic Readiness Reading Writing Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 002||English for Mission Contacts Program - Baghdad|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 003||English for Mission Contacts Program - Erbil|
|693JJ920R000010||State Ignition Interlock Support and Resources|
|S NEA PPD 20 CA001||NEA/PPD Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI)|
|ED GRANTS 051120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education through Student-Centered Funding Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424E|
|ED GRANTS 051120 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education (TPSID) CFDA 84.407A|
|ED GRANTS 051120 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Coordinating Center for Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education—(TPSID-CC) CFDA 84.407B|
|AFMC OL H FOA 2020 1||STARBASE Hill Academy, Hill AFB, Utah|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 004||EducationUSA Student Advising – Shymkent|
|ND NOFO 20 114||Tibet Community Grants for Tibetan Scholarship Program Alumni|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 042120 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.