Apply for RFA MH 20 345
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Safety and Feasibility Trials for Rapid-Acting Interventions for Severe Suicide Risk (R01 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: WY Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 20 345
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 20 345) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72030620FRA00004||National Health Technical Assistance Program (NHTAP)|
|72030620RFA00005||Urban Health Initiative (UHI)|
|72030620RFA00004||National Health Technical Assistance Program (NHTAP)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2039||Implementation of Sustainable Laboratory Quality Systems for HIV/TB Epidemic Control in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2020||Improving Prevention, Treatment, and Care Services for HIV, TB, and Other Infectious Diseases in Target Populations in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2015||Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV/AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA MH 20 421||NIMH Career Enhancement Award to Advance Autism Services Research for Adults and Transition-Age Youth (K18 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA MH 20 420||NIMH Career Enhancement Award to Advance Autism Services Research for Adults and Transition-Age Youth (K18 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 013||Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program|
|RFA MH 20 341||Clinical High Risk for Psychosis: Data Processing, Analysis, and Coordination Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 20 004||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA DP 20 002||Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetes Complications|
|HRSA 20 086||Delta Region Community Health Systems Development Program|
|RFA OH 20 003||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety TrainingProject Grants (T03)|
|RFA OH 20 001||Miner Safety and Health Training Program - Western UnitedStates (U60)|
|RFA OH 20 002||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety ResearchCooperative Agreement (U01)|
|SM 20 007||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|HRSA 20 012||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Interprofessional Collaborative Practice Program (IPCP): Behavioral Health Integration (BHI)|
|USAIDTANZANIA PROGRAMDESCRIPTION12052019||Police and Prisons Activity|
|HRSA 20 028||Black Lung Data and Resource Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 20 345", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.