Apply for 72061521RFA000016
- The Agency for International Development, Kenya USAID-Nairobi in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustainable Management of Tsavo and Amboseli Landscapes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Concept Submission Close date July 16, 2021, 1200 pm EAT Deadline for full application submission August 20, 2021, 1200 EAT.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2022)
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Collaborative Crisis Response Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061521RFA000016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061521RFA000016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2021 ORD D1||COLLECTION OF CONCORDANT MULTIMEDIA MEASUREMENTS TO EVALUATE PFAS HUMAN EXPOSURE PATHWAYS|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 21 02||SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES|
|C NOFO 21 105||Tech Camp: Navigating Coastal India’s Water Woes|
|72052021RFA00010||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION IN GUATEMALA|
|EPA OA OCHP 21 01||CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS IN LOW-INCOME AND/OR MINORITY COMMUNITIES|
|W911KB 21 1 0008||USAG HAWAII ENV IT SUPPORT|
|EPA G2021 ORD E1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: WATER INNOVATION, SCIENCE, ENGAGEMENT TO ADVANCE WATER REUSE|
|W911KB 21 1 0009||JBER Beluga Training Noise Impacts|
|W911KB 21 1 0010||MGT, Habitat, Forest Resources, Urban Forestry, Moose Browse and White Spruce/Birch Management JBER|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061521RFA000016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.