Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team (P17AS00165)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter agreement with Community Teamwork, Inc. under cooperative agreement P14AC00340 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $31,980.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Law Enforcement, Security and Emergency Services Interns
Previous opportunity: Strengthening and the Development of Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable Public Health Capacity through Collaboration, Program development and Implementation, Communication, and Information Sharing in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00165) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
|P17AS00192||Historic Preservation Crew and AmeriCorps Preservationist Intern to Maintain Commemorative Monuments and Historic Structures|
|ED GRANTS 041917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|ED GRANTS 041917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center CFDA Number 84.326P|
|P17AS00201||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P17AS00202||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions|
|P17AS00203||FY 2017 Great Falls Youth Corps|
|ED GRANTS 042117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P17AS00206||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|P17AS00210||Rehabilitate Brunt Hickory Fire Road Trail|
|P17AS00217||Structural Fire Protection Interns|
|ND NOFO 17 101||Teach in India|
|ND NOFO 17 102||Scaling Up Women’s Entrepreneurship in India|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00165", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: