Apply for EPA G2022 STAR A1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Innovative Approaches to Assess the Toxicity of Chemical Mixtures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2021 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2022 STAR A1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2022 STAR A1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2022 STAR A2||Early Career: Development of Innovative Approaches to Assess the Toxicity of Chemical Mixtures|
|EPA OW OGWDW 21 03||FY 2021 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|EPA G2022 ORD B1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: INNOVATIVE SAMPLING DESIGNS FOR PUBLIC HEALTH SURVEILLANCE OF CORONAVIRUSES AND OTHER PATHOGENS IN WASTEWATER|
|EPA G2022 STAR C1||LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS TO SUPPORT COSTEFFECTIVE ENHANCED AQUIFER RECHARAGE|
|EPA R4 LCRD 2022 IPM||2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2022 01||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary Basin|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2022 02||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Middle and Upper Columbia River Basin|
|EPA R6 HELP 2021||Healthy Environmental Living Program Grant|
|EPA G2022 STAR D1||WATER QUALITY BENEFITS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2022 STAR A1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.