FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine (DRLA DRLAQM 18 033)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Media Curriculum Development for Iraqi Educators and Policymakers
Previous opportunity: DRLFY17/18 Saudi Disability Rights
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 18 033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|CDFI 2018 FATA||Fiscal Year 2018 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2018 NACA||Fiscal Year 2018 NACA Program|
|720 522 18 RFA 00003||Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention|
|7200AA18APS00002||Cooperative Development Program|
|DOS ABJ FY18 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
|BOR LC 18 F001||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018|
|18 MMR NOFO 101||Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level|
|SFOP0004235||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0004260||Increasing Civil and Political Participation of Ethnic Minorities in Moldova|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S Embassy Lilongwe|
|72016918RFA00007||STRATEGIC ADVOCACY APPROACHES ACTIVITY|
|HKG NOFO FY18 002||U.S. Consulate General HK, 175th Anniversary Programs|
|72049218RFA00005||MARAWI RESPONSE PROJECT|
|DOS COD SSH FY18||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005124||Community Advocacy for Emerging Cuban Leaders|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 18 033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: