Apply for AF MWI FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malawi in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve the oversight functions of key stakeholders in the mining sector" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2021 Applications received after the deadline will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Low Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Vehicle Technologies Research, Development, Demonstration and Deployment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AF MWI FY21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AF MWI FY21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04||2021 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 21 03||2021 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|SFOP0008107||Public outreach to address demand for endangered and protected species in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 21 22||Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R8 2021 SMM||Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|EPA R3 WPDG 21 05||Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2021 2022||Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 21 01||Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG7 WPDG 21 01||Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG4 WPDG 21 01||FY21 and FY22 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3864||Cultural Resources On-Site Technical Support Hawaii|
|EPA REGIX WPDG 21 22||Region IX Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA HQ OCSPP 2021 001||Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program Grants|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2021||FY21 and FY22 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W911KB 21 1 0006||ARNG ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP SUPPORT|
|EPA GM 2021 MIST||Improving Community Health through Microbial Source Tracking|
|EPA GM 2021 NPS||Building Community Resilience Through the Reduction and Prevention of Nonpoint Source Pollution|
|EPA GM 2021 TFW||Trash Free Waters – Preventing More, Picking Up Less|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AF MWI FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.