Apply for DE FOA 0002475
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment, opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Vehicle Technologies Research, Development, Demonstration and Deployment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment, Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development, Transportation
Next opportunity: Improve the oversight functions of key stakeholders in the mining sector
Previous opportunity: DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002475
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002475", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.