Apply for P17AS00756
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,982.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region
Previous opportunity: Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00756
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00756) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00759||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park, Pipe Springs Natinoal Monument, Zion National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument|
|P17AS00791||Coastal Rare Plant Habitat Expansion, Kalaupapa National Historical Park|
|P17AS00820||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project 2017 at Cedar Breaks National Monument (CEBR)|
|P18AS00187||Controlling Invasive Plants|
|P18AS00725||Partnership for science and leadership for public lands between the University of California and the Sierra-Nevada National Parks|
|NPS NOIP17AC00176 001||Summer Youth Team - Wetland Restoration - INDU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00756", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.