Apply for F17AS00041
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intern Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 09, 2016 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2016 Program to Prepare Communities for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00295||Traditional Ecological Knowledge: Learning from Elders and Traditional Lake Use- APIS|
|NPS NOIP18AC00513||Fuels Management Interns- THRO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.