Apply for 72061321RFA00007
- The Agency for International Development, Zimbabwe USAID-Harare in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Media for Accountability in Zimbabwe Program (SMAZ)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Ungulate Control, Eradication, and Basic Research located on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base, JRM Guam AOR
Previous opportunity: DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061321RFA00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061321RFA00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA21RFA00013||Civil Society and Media - Strengthened Together and Advancing in New Directions (CSM-STAND)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 001 SCA 03292021||Increase Girls' Access to Athletics|
|SRB10021FO004||PAS Belgrade_Democracy Commission Small Grants (FY2021)|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 03||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007|
|SFOP0007872||FY 2021 Leaders Lead On-Demand Program|
|21JD09||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|21AC08||Leadership Development for Supervisors|
|21AC09||The Learning Professional: Curriculum Conversion, and Development of a Training for Trainers (T4T)|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Network of Women in Archaeology|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 003 SCA 03312021||Protecting and Promoting Afghanistan’s Diverse Cultural Heritage|
|AF PAS MOG 21 01||U.S. Embassy Mogadishu Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|21PR03||Executive Training for Newly Appointed Wardens Curriculum from ILT to VILT|
|21PR09||Agency Approach Curriculum from ILT to VILT|
|21JD10||Jail to Community Reentry Initiative (JCRI)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 002 SCA 03302021||Management of the U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007|
|21CS21||Developing Coaching Assessement for Evidence Based Practices|
|21JD01||Strategic Inmate Management Initiative|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 21 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”), U.S. Embassy - Bishkek|
|72012121RFA00002||RADA the Next Generation (RANG) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061321RFA00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.