Apply for N401922128001
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ungulate Control, Eradication, and Basic Research located on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base, JRM Guam AOR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $555,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Media for Accountability in Zimbabwe Program (SMAZ)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N401922128001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N401922128001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007951||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0007949||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Central Asia|
|SFOP0007953||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0008011||Handling of Live Animal Confiscations|
|W9127N2120007||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training for Willamette Valley Adjudicated Crews|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2771||Natural Resources Ecosystem Mgt Hawaii|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2842||Dry Creek Riparian Restoration Mgt Beale AFB|
|SFOP0008099||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Nepal|
|SFOP0008098||Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade in China|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA21||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas Spring 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N401922128001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.