Apply for F19AS00256
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 15.678" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $145,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign
Previous opportunity: 5 year Cooperative Agreement with Old Spanish Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00256
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00256) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00222||NAWCA 2020-2 Canada Grants|
|F19AS00260||Habitat Restoration and Biological Coordination|
|F19AS00263||Assessment of Western Pond Turtle in NV|
|F19AS00265||Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|F19AS00272||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00273||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00276||Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly Status Surveys|
|F19AS00285||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00286||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00301||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications|
|F19AS00303||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management|
|F19AS00305||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications|
|F19AS00313||Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study|
|F19AS00322||Kentucky ANS Management Plan|
|USDA FS 2020 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2020|
|P19AS00481||Documenting Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Snow and Ice Conditions and of Caribou Herds in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve|
|F19AS00336||15.665 The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act National Wetlands Inventory, 16 U.S.C 3901 39031 thru 39032.|
|F19AS00342||NAWCA FY20 U.S. Small Grants|
|F19AS00344||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F19AS00362||Moncus Park Outdoor Showcase|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00256", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.