Apply for P19AS00547
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Post Carr Fire Trail Rehabilitation and Invasive Species Removal at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $460,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities at Granby, Grand Lake, and Shadow Mountain
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00547
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00547) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00560||Next Generation Stewards Interns at Pinnacles National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00547", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.